KF Laci vs Skenderbeu

Albania Super League

KF Laci vs Skenderbeu Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 15:45

Albania Super League

KF Laci

KF Laci

Albania Super League

 Skenderbeu

Skenderbeu

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 15:45

51%

KF Laci Wins

24%

Draw

25%

Skenderbeu Wins

1

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for KF Laci vs Skenderbeu

Time: 15:45 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Albania Super League

For the game between KF Laci vs Skenderbeu on 20/1/2021 at 15:45 we calculated that KF Laci has a 51% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between KF Laci vs Skenderbeu is 3.75. Half time porbability for KF Laci is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Skenderbeu is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between KF Laci vs Skenderbeu is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Power Dynamos

20/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Feiha vs Al Nahdha (KSA)

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Forest Rangers vs Lumwana Radiants

20/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Levadiakos vs Kissamikos

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ypsonas FC vs Ayia Napa

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

St. Gallen vs FC Vaduz

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Diagoras Rhodes vs Panachaiki FC

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Roda vs Torrent CF

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions