Huddersfield vs Millwall

England Championship

Huddersfield vs Millwall Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 22:00

England Championship

Huddersfield

Huddersfield

England Championship

 Millwall

Millwall

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 22:00

39%

Huddersfield Wins

35%

Draw

26%

Millwall Wins

1

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Huddersfield vs Millwall

Time: 22:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: England Championship

For the game between Huddersfield vs Millwall on 20/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Huddersfield has a 39% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Huddersfield vs Millwall is 3.18. Half time porbability for Huddersfield is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Millwall is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Huddersfield vs Millwall is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


AS Bisceglie vs Casertana

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Schalke 04 vs 1.FC Koln

20/1/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kwara United vs Enyimba

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Torque vs Atletico Fenix

20/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CO do Montijo vs GD Fontinhas

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela

20/1/2021 18:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Villarreal CF vs Granada CF

20/1/2021 23:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions