Hatayspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor

Turkey Super Lig

Hatayspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 16:00

Turkey Super Lig

Hatayspor

Hatayspor

Turkey Super Lig

 Yeni Malatyaspor

Yeni Malatyaspor

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 16:00

48%

Hatayspor Wins

29%

Draw

23%

Yeni Malatyaspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

50%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

6%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hatayspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor

Time: 16:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Hatayspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor on 20/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Hatayspor has a 48% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hatayspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor is 2.75. Half time porbability for Hatayspor is 50%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Yeni Malatyaspor is 6. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hatayspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Black Leopards vs Cape Town City

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munchen

20/1/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Hatayspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor

20/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Cardiff City vs QPR

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Kwara United vs Enyimba

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Naxxar Lions vs Pembroke Athleta

20/1/2021 22:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Moroka Swallows vs Chippa United

20/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Botafogo SP vs CS Alagoano

20/1/2021 1:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Avai FC vs Juventude

20/1/2021 1:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Power Dynamos

20/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions