Guarani vs Vitoria

Brazil Serie B

Guarani vs Vitoria Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 22:00

Brazil Serie B

Guarani

Guarani

Brazil Serie B

 Vitoria

Vitoria

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 22:00

40%

Guarani Wins

38%

Draw

22%

Vitoria Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.41

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Guarani vs Vitoria

Time: 22:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between Guarani vs Vitoria on 20/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Guarani has a 40% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Guarani vs Vitoria is 2.41. Half time porbability for Guarani is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Vitoria is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Guarani vs Vitoria is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Moroka Swallows vs Chippa United

20/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Zob Ahan vs Naft M. Soleyman

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD La Granja vs CD Numancia B

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kerala Blasters vs Bengaluru FC

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Hilal Riyadh vs Taawoun FC

20/1/2021 18:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Petro Atletico vs Interclube Luanda

20/1/2021 18:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Avai FC vs Juventude

20/1/2021 1:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Royal Antwerp vs Cercle Brugge

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions