Galatasaray SK vs Denizlispor

Turkey Super Lig

Galatasaray SK vs Denizlispor Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 19:00

Turkey Super Lig

Galatasaray SK

Galatasaray SK

Turkey Super Lig

 Denizlispor

Denizlispor

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 19:00

57%

Galatasaray SK Wins

24%

Draw

19%

Denizlispor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

49%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.85

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Galatasaray SK vs Denizlispor

Time: 19:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Galatasaray SK vs Denizlispor on 20/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Galatasaray SK has a 57% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Galatasaray SK vs Denizlispor is 2.85. Half time porbability for Galatasaray SK is 49%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Denizlispor is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Galatasaray SK vs Denizlispor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Parana Clube vs Cuiaba Esporte

20/1/2021 3:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Atalanta Bergamo

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Naxxar Lions vs Pembroke Athleta

20/1/2021 22:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Guarani vs Vitoria

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

KF Laci vs Skenderbeu

20/1/2021 15:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Opava vs Sparta Praha

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Galatasaray SK vs Denizlispor

20/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Atletico Bucaramanga vs Boyaca Chico

20/1/2021 3:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions