Friburguense-RJ vs Americano-RJ

Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Friburguense-RJ vs Americano-RJ Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 21:00

Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Friburguense-RJ

Friburguense-RJ

Brazil Campeonato Carioca

 Americano-RJ

Americano-RJ

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 21:00

34%

Friburguense-RJ Wins

22%

Draw

44%

Americano-RJ Wins

2

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Friburguense-RJ vs Americano-RJ

Time: 21:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Carioca

For the game between Friburguense-RJ vs Americano-RJ on 20/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Friburguense-RJ has a 34% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Friburguense-RJ vs Americano-RJ is 1.98. Half time porbability for Friburguense-RJ is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Americano-RJ is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Friburguense-RJ vs Americano-RJ is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Royal Antwerp vs Cercle Brugge

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cancun vs Cimarrones Sonora

20/1/2021 4:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CO do Montijo vs GD Fontinhas

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Petro Atletico vs Interclube Luanda

20/1/2021 18:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Zob Ahan vs Naft M. Soleyman

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ceske Budejovice vs Pribram

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Raadsan vs Horseed

20/1/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

St. Gallen vs FC Vaduz

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Kabwe Warriors

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions