Chelsea (W) vs Tottenham (W)

England Women's Super League

Chelsea (W) vs Tottenham (W) Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 22:00

England Women's Super League

Chelsea (W)

Chelsea (W)

England Women's Super League

 Tottenham (W)

Tottenham (W)

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 22:00

69%

Chelsea (W) Wins

15%

Draw

16%

Tottenham (W) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

65%

Half Time Home Win

23%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Chelsea (W) vs Tottenham (W)

Time: 22:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: England Women's Super League

For the game between Chelsea (W) vs Tottenham (W) on 20/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Chelsea (W) has a 69% probability to win, 15% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Chelsea (W) vs Tottenham (W) is 1.50. Half time porbability for Chelsea (W) is 65%, Half Time draw probability is 23, and Half Time probability for Tottenham (W) is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Chelsea (W) vs Tottenham (W) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Banik Ostrava vs Slovacko

20/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Kabwe Warriors

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela

20/1/2021 18:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ferencvaros TC vs Diosgyori VTK

20/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kwara United vs Enyimba

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC

20/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Olympique Marseille vs RC Lens

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alessandria vs Calcio Como

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Royal Antwerp vs Cercle Brugge

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions