Casa Militar vs Bravos do Maquis

Angola Girabola

Casa Militar vs Bravos do Maquis Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 17:30

Angola Girabola

Casa Militar

Casa Militar

Angola Girabola

 Bravos do Maquis

Bravos do Maquis

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 17:30

23%

Casa Militar Wins

32%

Draw

45%

Bravos do Maquis Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

32%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Casa Militar vs Bravos do Maquis

Time: 17:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Angola Girabola

For the game between Casa Militar vs Bravos do Maquis on 20/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Casa Militar has a 23% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 45% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Casa Militar vs Bravos do Maquis is 2.42. Half time porbability for Casa Militar is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Bravos do Maquis is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Casa Militar vs Bravos do Maquis is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 32%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


FC Lugano vs BSC Young Boys

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ADR Jicaral vs Limon FC

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Albion FC (URU) vs Colon Santa Fe

20/1/2021 1:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Jabalain vs Ohud Medina

20/1/2021 15:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin

20/1/2021 22:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Apolonia Fier vs FK Kukesi

20/1/2021 15:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

KV Kortrijk vs Sint

20/1/2021 18:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

River Plate (URU) vs CA Cerro

20/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions