Cancun vs Cimarrones Sonora

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Cancun vs Cimarrones Sonora Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 4:00

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Cancun

Cancun

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

 Cimarrones Sonora

Cimarrones Sonora

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 4:00

23%

Cancun Wins

25%

Draw

52%

Cimarrones Sonora Wins

2

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cancun vs Cimarrones Sonora

Time: 4:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Mexico Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Cancun vs Cimarrones Sonora on 20/1/2021 at 4:00 we calculated that Cancun has a 23% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 52% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cancun vs Cimarrones Sonora is 1.50. Half time porbability for Cancun is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Cimarrones Sonora is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cancun vs Cimarrones Sonora is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Villarreal B vs Pena Deportiva

20/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Olympiakos Nic. vs EN Paralimni

20/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympique Marseille vs RC Lens

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Kabwe Warriors

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Matelica vs Carpi FC

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Levadiakos vs Kissamikos

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Udinese Calcio vs Atalanta Bergamo

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Forest Rangers

20/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions