Cabofriense-RJ vs America-RJ

Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Cabofriense-RJ vs America-RJ Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 21:00

Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Cabofriense-RJ

Cabofriense-RJ

Brazil Campeonato Carioca

 America-RJ

America-RJ

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 21:00

12%

Cabofriense-RJ Wins

37%

Draw

51%

America-RJ Wins

2

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

75%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.22

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Cabofriense-RJ vs America-RJ

Time: 21:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Carioca

For the game between Cabofriense-RJ vs America-RJ on 20/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Cabofriense-RJ has a 12% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Cabofriense-RJ vs America-RJ is 2.22. Half time porbability for Cabofriense-RJ is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 75, and Half Time probability for America-RJ is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Cabofriense-RJ vs America-RJ is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ahli Khartoum vs Ahli Shandi

20/1/2021 19:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Beroil Bupolsa vs Burgos Promesas

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Chelsea (W) vs Tottenham (W)

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Progresso vs Wiliet

20/1/2021 18:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Baten

20/1/2021 15:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Confianca vs Sampaio Correa

20/1/2021 1:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

UD Alzira vs CE Benicarlo

20/1/2021 21:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Gharrafa SC

20/1/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ierapetra vs Karaiskakis

20/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Guarani vs Vitoria

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions