CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg. Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 20:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

CD Mirandes B

CD Mirandes B

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

 Gimnastica Seg.

Gimnastica Seg.

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 20:00

11%

CD Mirandes B Wins

24%

Draw

65%

Gimnastica Seg. Wins

2

Full Time Tip

28%

Under 2,5 Goals

72%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

75%

Both Team To Score - Yes

25%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

53%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

Time: 20:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

For the game between CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg. on 20/1/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that CD Mirandes B has a 11% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 65% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg. is 3.58. Half time porbability for CD Mirandes B is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Gimnastica Seg. is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg. is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 25 and YES-BTTS 75. Handicap Prediction for this game is 53%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Desportivo Huila vs Sagrada Esperanca

20/1/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Birmingham City vs Preston North End

20/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

O Higgins vs Univ de Concepcion

20/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Siete Villas vs CD Barquereno

20/1/2021 20:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Power Dynamos

20/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Rizespor vs Gaziantep B.B.

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bylis Ballsh vs Vllaznia Shkoder

20/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions