CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 19:45

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

CD Colegios

CD Colegios

Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

 Real Burgos CF

Real Burgos CF

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 19:45

49%

CD Colegios Wins

29%

Draw

22%

Real Burgos CF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF

Time: 19:45 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 8 - Castilla y Leon

For the game between CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF on 20/1/2021 at 19:45 we calculated that CD Colegios has a 49% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF is 1.83. Half time porbability for CD Colegios is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Real Burgos CF is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Parana Clube vs Cuiaba Esporte

20/1/2021 3:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Baten

20/1/2021 15:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Gharrafa SC

20/1/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

PO Xylotymbou vs ASIL Lysi

20/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

20/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ebusua Dwarfs vs Asante Kotoko

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bahlinger SC vs FSV Frankfurt

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Nojoom vs Al Thuqbah

20/1/2021 19:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Petro Atletico vs Interclube Luanda

20/1/2021 18:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SuperSport United vs AmaZulu FC

20/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions