Brentford vs Luton Town

England Championship

Brentford vs Luton Town Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 22:00

England Championship

Brentford

Brentford

England Championship

 Luton Town

Luton Town

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 22:00

45%

Brentford Wins

32%

Draw

23%

Luton Town Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Brentford vs Luton Town

Time: 22:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: England Championship

For the game between Brentford vs Luton Town on 20/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Brentford has a 45% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Brentford vs Luton Town is 2.25. Half time porbability for Brentford is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Luton Town is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Brentford vs Luton Town is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Arminia Bielefeld vs VfB Stuttgart

20/1/2021 22:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Club Brugge vs KV Oostende

20/1/2021 23:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alessandria vs Calcio Como

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Brentford vs Luton Town

20/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

TSG Balingen vs Hessen Kassel

20/1/2021 19:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hatayspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor

20/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Black Leopards vs Cape Town City

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Napsa Stars vs Kabwe Warriors

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions