Avai FC vs Juventude

Brazil Serie B

Avai FC vs Juventude Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 1:15

Brazil Serie B

Avai FC

Avai FC

Brazil Serie B

 Juventude

Juventude

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 1:15

39%

Avai FC Wins

28%

Draw

33%

Juventude Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Avai FC vs Juventude

Time: 1:15 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between Avai FC vs Juventude on 20/1/2021 at 1:15 we calculated that Avai FC has a 39% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Avai FC vs Juventude is 2.13. Half time porbability for Avai FC is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Juventude is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Avai FC vs Juventude is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


CO do Montijo vs GD Fontinhas

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ceske Budejovice vs Pribram

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Cancun vs Cimarrones Sonora

20/1/2021 4:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Club Brugge vs KV Oostende

20/1/2021 23:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Bylis Ballsh vs Vllaznia Shkoder

20/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Baten

20/1/2021 15:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Augsburg vs Bayern Munchen

20/1/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

St. Gallen vs FC Vaduz

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions