Atletico Bucaramanga vs Boyaca Chico

Colombia Primera A

Atletico Bucaramanga vs Boyaca Chico Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 3:45

Colombia Primera A

Atletico Bucaramanga

Atletico Bucaramanga

Colombia Primera A

 Boyaca Chico

Boyaca Chico

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 3:45

51%

Atletico Bucaramanga Wins

26%

Draw

23%

Boyaca Chico Wins

1

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

30%

Both Team To Score - Yes

70%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.86

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atletico Bucaramanga vs Boyaca Chico

Time: 3:45 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Colombia Primera A

For the game between Atletico Bucaramanga vs Boyaca Chico on 20/1/2021 at 3:45 we calculated that Atletico Bucaramanga has a 51% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atletico Bucaramanga vs Boyaca Chico is 1.86. Half time porbability for Atletico Bucaramanga is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Boyaca Chico is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atletico Bucaramanga vs Boyaca Chico is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 70 and YES-BTTS 30. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Ceske Budejovice vs Pribram

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Diagoras Rhodes vs Panachaiki FC

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Getafe CF vs SD Huesca

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CO do Montijo vs GD Fontinhas

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Power Dynamos

20/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ypsonas FC vs Ayia Napa

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Birmingham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions