Alessandria vs Calcio Como

Italy Lega Pro

Alessandria vs Calcio Como Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 17:00

Italy Lega Pro

Alessandria

Alessandria

Italy Lega Pro

 Calcio Como

Calcio Como

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 17:00

35%

Alessandria Wins

27%

Draw

37%

Calcio Como Wins

2

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.78

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Alessandria vs Calcio Como

Time: 17:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between Alessandria vs Calcio Como on 20/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Alessandria has a 35% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Alessandria vs Calcio Como is 2.78. Half time porbability for Alessandria is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Calcio Como is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Alessandria vs Calcio Como is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Villarreal B vs Pena Deportiva

20/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Akritas vs Omonia Psevda

20/1/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Birmingham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Silla CF vs Recambios Colon

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ceske Budejovice vs Pribram

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Gharrafa SC

20/1/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Kwara United vs Enyimba

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Naxxar Lions vs Pembroke Athleta

20/1/2021 22:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Alessandria vs Calcio Como

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions