Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC

Qatar Stars League

Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 19:00

Qatar Stars League

Al Sadd SC

Al Sadd SC

Qatar Stars League

 Khor SC

Khor SC

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 19:00

75%

Al Sadd SC Wins

16%

Draw

9%

Khor SC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

22%

Under 2,5 Goals

78%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

51%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.89

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC

Time: 19:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Qatar Stars League

For the game between Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC on 20/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Al Sadd SC has a 75% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 9% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 22% and over 2.5 score probability is 78%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC is 3.89. Half time porbability for Al Sadd SC is 51%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Khor SC is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Diagoras Rhodes vs Panachaiki FC

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kwara United vs Enyimba

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Gharrafa SC

20/1/2021 16:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC

20/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Getafe CF vs SD Huesca

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Alessandria vs Calcio Como

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Power Dynamos

20/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ferencvaros TC vs Diosgyori VTK

20/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions