Al Nojoom vs Al Thuqbah

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Al Nojoom vs Al Thuqbah Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 19:15

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Al Nojoom

Al Nojoom

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

 Al Thuqbah

Al Thuqbah

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 19:15

27%

Al Nojoom Wins

29%

Draw

44%

Al Thuqbah Wins

2

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Nojoom vs Al Thuqbah

Time: 19:15 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Saudi Arabia 1st Division

For the game between Al Nojoom vs Al Thuqbah on 20/1/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that Al Nojoom has a 27% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Nojoom vs Al Thuqbah is 2.75. Half time porbability for Al Nojoom is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Al Thuqbah is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Nojoom vs Al Thuqbah is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


CO do Montijo vs GD Fontinhas

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Birmingham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hallescher FC vs Waldhof Mannheim

20/1/2021 21:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Matelica vs Carpi FC

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Silla CF vs Recambios Colon

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Villarreal CF vs Granada CF

20/1/2021 23:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ypsonas FC vs Ayia Napa

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

AS Bisceglie vs Casertana

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Perth Glory vs Adelaide United

20/1/2021 13:20
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions