Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Wahda Mecca

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Wahda Mecca Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 20:15

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Nassr Riyadh

Al Nassr Riyadh

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Al Wahda Mecca

Al Wahda Mecca

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 20:15

36%

Al Nassr Riyadh Wins

35%

Draw

29%

Al Wahda Mecca Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Wahda Mecca

Time: 20:15 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Wahda Mecca on 20/1/2021 at 20:15 we calculated that Al Nassr Riyadh has a 36% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Wahda Mecca is 2.50. Half time porbability for Al Nassr Riyadh is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for Al Wahda Mecca is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Wahda Mecca is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Perth Glory vs Adelaide United

20/1/2021 13:20
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Padideh Shandiz vs Nassaji Mazandaran

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Apolonia Fier vs FK Kukesi

20/1/2021 15:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Ahli Doha

20/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Olympique Marseille vs RC Lens

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Baten

20/1/2021 15:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Levadiakos vs Kissamikos

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SKODA Xanthi vs Ionikos

20/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Salamanca CF vs SD Compostela

20/1/2021 18:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions