Al Feiha vs Al Nahdha (KSA)

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Al Feiha vs Al Nahdha (KSA) Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 15:30

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

Al Feiha

Al Feiha

Saudi Arabia 1st Division

 Al Nahdha (KSA)

Al Nahdha (KSA)

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 15:30

56%

Al Feiha Wins

31%

Draw

13%

Al Nahdha (KSA) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

5%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.06

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Feiha vs Al Nahdha (KSA)

Time: 15:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Saudi Arabia 1st Division

For the game between Al Feiha vs Al Nahdha (KSA) on 20/1/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that Al Feiha has a 56% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Feiha vs Al Nahdha (KSA) is 2.06. Half time porbability for Al Feiha is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Al Nahdha (KSA) is 5. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Feiha vs Al Nahdha (KSA) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs TAS Casablanca

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

20/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Diagoras Rhodes vs Panachaiki FC

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Alessandria vs Calcio Como

20/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Olympique Marseille vs RC Lens

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Green Eagles vs Power Dynamos

20/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

St. Gallen vs FC Vaduz

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AS Bisceglie vs Casertana

20/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ceske Budejovice vs Pribram

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions