Aizawl FC vs Gokulam FC

India I-League

Aizawl FC vs Gokulam FC Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 11:30

India I-League

Aizawl FC

Aizawl FC

India I-League

 Gokulam FC

Gokulam FC

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 11:30

32%

Aizawl FC Wins

35%

Draw

33%

Gokulam FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Aizawl FC vs Gokulam FC

Time: 11:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: India I-League

For the game between Aizawl FC vs Gokulam FC on 20/1/2021 at 11:30 we calculated that Aizawl FC has a 32% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Aizawl FC vs Gokulam FC is 2.67. Half time porbability for Aizawl FC is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Gokulam FC is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Aizawl FC vs Gokulam FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Chelsea (W) vs Tottenham (W)

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cardiff City vs QPR

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Petro Atletico vs Interclube Luanda

20/1/2021 18:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

KV Mechelen vs Standard Liege

20/1/2021 20:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hatayspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor

20/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CRB-AL vs Figueirense

20/1/2021 1:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Naxxar Lions vs Pembroke Athleta

20/1/2021 22:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Baten

20/1/2021 15:55
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Birmingham City vs Preston North End

20/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions