Ahli Khartoum vs Ahli Shandi

Sudan Premier League

Ahli Khartoum vs Ahli Shandi Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 19:15

Sudan Premier League

Ahli Khartoum

Ahli Khartoum

Sudan Premier League

 Ahli Shandi

Ahli Shandi

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 19:15

32%

Ahli Khartoum Wins

40%

Draw

28%

Ahli Shandi Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ahli Khartoum vs Ahli Shandi

Time: 19:15 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Sudan Premier League

For the game between Ahli Khartoum vs Ahli Shandi on 20/1/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that Ahli Khartoum has a 32% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ahli Khartoum vs Ahli Shandi is 1.92. Half time porbability for Ahli Khartoum is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Ahli Shandi is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ahli Khartoum vs Ahli Shandi is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Royal Antwerp vs Cercle Brugge

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Birmingham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

20/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

MSV Duisburg vs Magdeburg

20/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

O Higgins vs Univ de Concepcion

20/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC

20/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Schalke 04 vs 1.FC Koln

20/1/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paykan FC vs Mes Rafsanjan

20/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CO do Montijo vs GD Fontinhas

20/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Villarreal B vs Pena Deportiva

20/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Silla CF vs Recambios Colon

20/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions