Academica Coimbra vs Santa Rita

Angola Girabola

Academica Coimbra vs Santa Rita Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 18:30

Angola Girabola

Academica Coimbra

Academica Coimbra

Angola Girabola

 Santa Rita

Santa Rita

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 18:30

38%

Academica Coimbra Wins

35%

Draw

27%

Santa Rita Wins

1

Full Time Tip

90%

Under 2,5 Goals

10%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

29%

Both Team To Score - Yes

71%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

0.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Academica Coimbra vs Santa Rita

Time: 18:30 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Angola Girabola

For the game between Academica Coimbra vs Santa Rita on 20/1/2021 at 18:30 we calculated that Academica Coimbra has a 38% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 90% and over 2.5 score probability is 10%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Academica Coimbra vs Santa Rita is 0.50. Half time porbability for Academica Coimbra is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for Santa Rita is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Academica Coimbra vs Santa Rita is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 71 and YES-BTTS 29. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Friburguense-RJ vs Americano-RJ

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Leganes B vs CD El Alamo

20/1/2021 17:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Stellenbosch FC vs Baroka FC

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Navalcarnero vs S.S. Reyes

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF

20/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cabofriense-RJ vs America-RJ

20/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Birmingham City vs Preston North End

20/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Forest Rangers vs Lumwana Radiants

20/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hallescher FC vs Waldhof Mannheim

20/1/2021 21:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Wadi Degla SC vs Al Masry

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions