AS Bisceglie vs Casertana

Italy Lega Pro

AS Bisceglie vs Casertana Football Predictions and Statistics

20/1/2021 17:00

Italy Lega Pro

AS Bisceglie

AS Bisceglie

Italy Lega Pro

 Casertana

Casertana

Date : 20/1/2021 Time : 17:00

35%

AS Bisceglie Wins

36%

Draw

29%

Casertana Wins

X

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.96

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AS Bisceglie vs Casertana

Time: 17:00 Date: 20/1/2021

League: Italy Lega Pro

For the game between AS Bisceglie vs Casertana on 20/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that AS Bisceglie has a 35% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AS Bisceglie vs Casertana is 1.96. Half time porbability for AS Bisceglie is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Casertana is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AS Bisceglie vs Casertana is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


PO Xylotymbou vs ASIL Lysi

20/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Forest Rangers vs Lumwana Radiants

20/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Diagoras Rhodes vs Panachaiki FC

20/1/2021 16:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Khor SC

20/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Ahli Doha

20/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Betis vs Celta de Vigo

20/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Naxxar Lions vs Pembroke Athleta

20/1/2021 22:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ierapetra vs Karaiskakis

20/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ceske Budejovice vs Pribram

20/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ypsonas FC vs Ayia Napa

20/1/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions