West Ham vs West Bromwich

England Premier League

West Ham vs West Bromwich Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 21:00

England Premier League

West Ham

West Ham

England Premier League

 West Bromwich

West Bromwich

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 21:00

47%

West Ham Wins

33%

Draw

19%

West Bromwich Wins

1

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

47%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for West Ham vs West Bromwich

Time: 21:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: England Premier League

For the game between West Ham vs West Bromwich on 19/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that West Ham has a 47% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between West Ham vs West Bromwich is 2.92. Half time porbability for West Ham is 47%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for West Bromwich is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between West Ham vs West Bromwich is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Darlington 1883 vs Hereford Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Huachipato vs Union Espanola

19/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Mirandes vs Rayo Vallecano

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Cadiz CF vs Levante UD

19/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Qatar SC vs Al

19/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City

19/1/2021 22:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Kawkab vs Al Ta i

19/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hemel Hempstead vs Oxford City

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hyderabad vs Odisha

19/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti

19/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions