Watford vs Barnsley

England Championship

Watford vs Barnsley Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 22:45

England Championship

Watford

Watford

England Championship

 Barnsley

Barnsley

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 22:45

46%

Watford Wins

26%

Draw

28%

Barnsley Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

32%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Watford vs Barnsley

Time: 22:45 Date: 19/1/2021

League: England Championship

For the game between Watford vs Barnsley on 19/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Watford has a 46% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Watford vs Barnsley is 2.14. Half time porbability for Watford is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Barnsley is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Watford vs Barnsley is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 32%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Hoffenheim II vs FC Homburg

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti

19/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cadiz CF vs Levante UD

19/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Qatar SC vs Al

19/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

19/1/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Merreikh Al Sudan vs Hilal Ubayyid

19/1/2021 19:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Boreham Wood vs Barnet

19/1/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Crewe Alexandra vs Bristol Rovers

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Raed Club vs Ettifaq FC

19/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Merreikh Al Fasher vs Hay Al Arab PS

19/1/2021 19:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions