Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti

Romania Divizia A

Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 21:00

Romania Divizia A

Viitorul Constanta

Viitorul Constanta

Romania Divizia A

 Steaua Bucuresti

Steaua Bucuresti

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 21:00

21%

Viitorul Constanta Wins

30%

Draw

49%

Steaua Bucuresti Wins

2

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti

Time: 21:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Romania Divizia A

For the game between Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti on 19/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Viitorul Constanta has a 21% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti is 2.44. Half time porbability for Viitorul Constanta is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Steaua Bucuresti is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Al Kawkab vs Al Ta i

19/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Boston United vs Spennymoor Town

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Billericay vs Chelmsford

19/1/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Juventud LP vs IA Sud America

19/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Qadisiya Khubar vs Al Fateh (KSA)

19/1/2021 17:50
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Harrogate Town vs Exeter City

19/1/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Yeovil Town vs Notts County

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Dulwich Hamlet vs St Albans City

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Dinamo Zagreb vs HNK Rijeka

19/1/2021 20:05
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Braintree Town

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions