Umm Salal SC vs Al Arabi Kuwait

Qatar Stars League

Umm Salal SC vs Al Arabi Kuwait Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 19:00

Qatar Stars League

Umm Salal SC

Umm Salal SC

Qatar Stars League

 Al Arabi Kuwait

Al Arabi Kuwait

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 19:00

20%

Umm Salal SC Wins

29%

Draw

52%

Al Arabi Kuwait Wins

2

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Umm Salal SC vs Al Arabi Kuwait

Time: 19:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Qatar Stars League

For the game between Umm Salal SC vs Al Arabi Kuwait on 19/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Umm Salal SC has a 20% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 52% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Umm Salal SC vs Al Arabi Kuwait is 1.75. Half time porbability for Umm Salal SC is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Al Arabi Kuwait is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Umm Salal SC vs Al Arabi Kuwait is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Deportivo Alaves vs Sevilla FC

19/1/2021 23:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Partick Thistle vs Clyde FC

19/1/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Peterborough vs Charlton Athletic

19/1/2021 21:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Southend Utd vs Cambridge Utd

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Eastleigh vs King s Lynn

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Guiseley AFC vs Kidderminster

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Juventud LP vs IA Sud America

19/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Braintree Town

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lincoln City vs Gillingham

19/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Yeovil Town vs Notts County

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions