Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe

England Championship

Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 22:00

England Championship

Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday

England Championship

 Wycombe

Wycombe

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 22:00

39%

Sheffield Wednesday Wins

32%

Draw

29%

Wycombe Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe

Time: 22:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: England Championship

For the game between Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe on 19/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Sheffield Wednesday has a 39% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe is 2.38. Half time porbability for Sheffield Wednesday is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Wycombe is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sheffield Wednesday vs Wycombe is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Bayern Alzenau vs VfB Stuttgart II

19/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Crewe Alexandra vs Bristol Rovers

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kaizer Chiefs vs Tshakhuma

19/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slough Town vs Ebbsfleet Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti

19/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Abha Club

19/1/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Harrogate Town vs Exeter City

19/1/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Turkgucu vs Ataspor

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Club Leon vs Pachuca CF

19/1/2021 6:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bradford PA vs Chester FC

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions