Real Valladolid vs Elche CF

Spain La Liga

Real Valladolid vs Elche CF Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 21:00

Spain La Liga

Real Valladolid

Real Valladolid

Spain La Liga

 Elche CF

Elche CF

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 21:00

29%

Real Valladolid Wins

44%

Draw

27%

Elche CF Wins

X

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.93

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real Valladolid vs Elche CF

Time: 21:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Spain La Liga

For the game between Real Valladolid vs Elche CF on 19/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Real Valladolid has a 29% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real Valladolid vs Elche CF is 1.93. Half time porbability for Real Valladolid is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Elche CF is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real Valladolid vs Elche CF is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Real Valladolid vs Elche CF

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eastleigh vs King s Lynn

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cadiz CF vs Levante UD

19/1/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Southend Utd vs Cambridge Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Wealdstone vs Dover Athletic

19/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Verl vs FSV Zwickau

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lewes FC vs Carshalton

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Boston United vs Spennymoor Town

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Boreham Wood vs Barnet

19/1/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dulwich Hamlet vs St Albans City

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions