Reading vs Coventry City

England Championship

Reading vs Coventry City Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 21:00

England Championship

Reading

Reading

England Championship

 Coventry City

Coventry City

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 21:00

50%

Reading Wins

26%

Draw

24%

Coventry City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.77

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Reading vs Coventry City

Time: 21:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: England Championship

For the game between Reading vs Coventry City on 19/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Reading has a 50% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Reading vs Coventry City is 2.77. Half time porbability for Reading is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Coventry City is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Reading vs Coventry City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Boreham Wood vs Barnet

19/1/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kaizer Chiefs vs Tshakhuma

19/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Qatar SC vs Al

19/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CC Mariners vs WS Wanderers

19/1/2021 11:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Crewe Alexandra vs Bristol Rovers

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Goias vs Flamengo RJ

19/1/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Minerva Punjab vs Churchill Brothers

19/1/2021 11:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Kawkab vs Al Ta i

19/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hoffenheim II vs FC Homburg

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Peterborough vs Charlton Athletic

19/1/2021 21:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions