Qadisiya Khubar vs Al Fateh (KSA)

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Qadisiya Khubar vs Al Fateh (KSA) Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 17:50

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Qadisiya Khubar

Qadisiya Khubar

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Al Fateh (KSA)

Al Fateh (KSA)

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 17:50

31%

Qadisiya Khubar Wins

33%

Draw

36%

Al Fateh (KSA) Wins

2

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Qadisiya Khubar vs Al Fateh (KSA)

Time: 17:50 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Qadisiya Khubar vs Al Fateh (KSA) on 19/1/2021 at 17:50 we calculated that Qadisiya Khubar has a 31% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Qadisiya Khubar vs Al Fateh (KSA) is 2.75. Half time porbability for Qadisiya Khubar is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Al Fateh (KSA) is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Qadisiya Khubar vs Al Fateh (KSA) is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Viitorul Constanta vs Steaua Bucuresti

19/1/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

19/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Juventud LP vs IA Sud America

19/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Boston United vs Spennymoor Town

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Guiseley AFC vs Kidderminster

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

York City vs Gateshead

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Slough Town vs Ebbsfleet Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Chorley FC vs Kettering

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dagenham & Red. vs Stockport County

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Zamalek SC vs El Gouna

19/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions