Morecambe vs Walsall FC

England League Two

Morecambe vs Walsall FC Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 22:00

England League Two

Morecambe

Morecambe

England League Two

 Walsall FC

Walsall FC

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 22:00

43%

Morecambe Wins

34%

Draw

23%

Walsall FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

83%

Under 2,5 Goals

17%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

33%

Both Team To Score - Yes

67%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

0.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Morecambe vs Walsall FC

Time: 22:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: England League Two

For the game between Morecambe vs Walsall FC on 19/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Morecambe has a 43% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 83% and over 2.5 score probability is 17%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Morecambe vs Walsall FC is 0.83. Half time porbability for Morecambe is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Walsall FC is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Morecambe vs Walsall FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 67 and YES-BTTS 33. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Al Wakra vs Rayyan SC

19/1/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Qatar SC vs Al

19/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Kawkab vs Al Ta i

19/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Crewe Alexandra vs Bristol Rovers

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Mainz vs VfL Wolfsburg

19/1/2021 22:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Peterborough vs Charlton Athletic

19/1/2021 21:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Umm Salal SC vs Al Arabi Kuwait

19/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Yeovil Town vs Notts County

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Tranmere Rovers vs Forest Green

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Merreikh Al Sudan vs Hilal Ubayyid

19/1/2021 19:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions