Mainz II vs Astoria Walldorf

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

Mainz II vs Astoria Walldorf Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 21:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

Mainz II

Mainz II

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 Astoria Walldorf

Astoria Walldorf

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 21:00

44%

Mainz II Wins

34%

Draw

22%

Astoria Walldorf Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mainz II vs Astoria Walldorf

Time: 21:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between Mainz II vs Astoria Walldorf on 19/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Mainz II has a 44% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mainz II vs Astoria Walldorf is 2.25. Half time porbability for Mainz II is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Astoria Walldorf is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mainz II vs Astoria Walldorf is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Huachipato vs Union Espanola

19/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tranmere Rovers vs Forest Green

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slough Town vs Ebbsfleet Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Istra 1961 vs HNK Gorica

19/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Doncaster Rovers vs Rochdale

19/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Wealdstone vs Dover Athletic

19/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cariari Pococi vs AD Ramonense

19/1/2021 3:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shorta Damascus vs Al

19/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Derby County vs Bournemouth

19/1/2021 21:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bromley FC vs Sutton United

19/1/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions