Leicester City vs Chelsea

England Premier League

Leicester City vs Chelsea Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 23:15

England Premier League

Leicester City

Leicester City

England Premier League

 Chelsea

Chelsea

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 23:15

33%

Leicester City Wins

36%

Draw

31%

Chelsea Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Leicester City vs Chelsea

Time: 23:15 Date: 19/1/2021

League: England Premier League

For the game between Leicester City vs Chelsea on 19/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that Leicester City has a 33% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Leicester City vs Chelsea is 2.14. Half time porbability for Leicester City is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Chelsea is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Leicester City vs Chelsea is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Partick Thistle vs Clyde FC

19/1/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hertha BSC vs Hoffenheim

19/1/2021 22:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

VfR Aalen vs FK Pirmasens

19/1/2021 21:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Leicester City vs Chelsea

19/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Crawley Town vs Stevenage

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Verl vs FSV Zwickau

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Alaves vs Sevilla FC

19/1/2021 23:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mainz II vs Astoria Walldorf

19/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Merreikh Al Sudan vs Hilal Ubayyid

19/1/2021 19:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dulwich Hamlet vs St Albans City

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions