Kayserispor vs Istanbul Basaksehir

Turkey Super Lig

Kayserispor vs Istanbul Basaksehir Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 16:00

Turkey Super Lig

Kayserispor

Kayserispor

Turkey Super Lig

 Istanbul Basaksehir

Istanbul Basaksehir

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 16:00

27%

Kayserispor Wins

31%

Draw

42%

Istanbul Basaksehir Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kayserispor vs Istanbul Basaksehir

Time: 16:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Kayserispor vs Istanbul Basaksehir on 19/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Kayserispor has a 27% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kayserispor vs Istanbul Basaksehir is 2.38. Half time porbability for Kayserispor is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Istanbul Basaksehir is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kayserispor vs Istanbul Basaksehir is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Merreikh Al Fasher vs Hay Al Arab PS

19/1/2021 19:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Juventud LP vs IA Sud America

19/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Mainz vs VfL Wolfsburg

19/1/2021 22:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Reading vs Coventry City

19/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen

19/1/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

JJ Urquiza vs San Telmo

19/1/2021 3:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Boston United vs Spennymoor Town

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Valladolid vs Elche CF

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dulwich Hamlet vs St Albans City

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions