Hertha BSC vs Hoffenheim

Germany Bundesliga

Hertha BSC vs Hoffenheim Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 22:30

Germany Bundesliga

Hertha BSC

Hertha BSC

Germany Bundesliga

 Hoffenheim

Hoffenheim

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 22:30

33%

Hertha BSC Wins

38%

Draw

29%

Hoffenheim Wins

X

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

73%

Both Team To Score - Yes

27%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hertha BSC vs Hoffenheim

Time: 22:30 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Germany Bundesliga

For the game between Hertha BSC vs Hoffenheim on 19/1/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that Hertha BSC has a 33% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hertha BSC vs Hoffenheim is 3.14. Half time porbability for Hertha BSC is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Hoffenheim is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hertha BSC vs Hoffenheim is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 27 and YES-BTTS 73. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Goias vs Flamengo RJ

19/1/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Merreikh Al Sudan vs Hilal Ubayyid

19/1/2021 19:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Anderlecht vs Sporting Charleroi

19/1/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Real Valladolid vs Elche CF

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

York City vs Gateshead

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Braintree Town

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Istra 1961 vs HNK Gorica

19/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Altrincham vs Woking

19/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Solihull Moors vs Weymouth

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Eastleigh vs King s Lynn

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions