Harrogate Town vs Exeter City

England League Two

Harrogate Town vs Exeter City Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 21:30

England League Two

Harrogate Town

Harrogate Town

England League Two

 Exeter City

Exeter City

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 21:30

34%

Harrogate Town Wins

34%

Draw

32%

Exeter City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

48%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Harrogate Town vs Exeter City

Time: 21:30 Date: 19/1/2021

League: England League Two

For the game between Harrogate Town vs Exeter City on 19/1/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Harrogate Town has a 34% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Harrogate Town vs Exeter City is 1.50. Half time porbability for Harrogate Town is 48%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Exeter City is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Harrogate Town vs Exeter City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Harrogate Town vs Exeter City

19/1/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Zamalek SC vs El Gouna

19/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dagenham & Red. vs Stockport County

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Wealdstone vs Dover Athletic

19/1/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sahel (KSA) vs Al Shualah

19/1/2021 17:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Al Raed Club vs Ettifaq FC

19/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dulwich Hamlet vs St Albans City

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Boreham Wood vs Barnet

19/1/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

AFC Fylde vs Brackley Town

19/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Slough Town vs Ebbsfleet Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions