Halifax vs Hartlepool Utd

England National League

Halifax vs Hartlepool Utd Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 22:00

England National League

Halifax

Halifax

England National League

 Hartlepool Utd

Hartlepool Utd

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 22:00

28%

Halifax Wins

30%

Draw

42%

Hartlepool Utd Wins

2

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.82

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Halifax vs Hartlepool Utd

Time: 22:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: England National League

For the game between Halifax vs Hartlepool Utd on 19/1/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Halifax has a 28% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Halifax vs Hartlepool Utd is 2.82. Half time porbability for Halifax is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Hartlepool Utd is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Halifax vs Hartlepool Utd is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bath City vs Havant

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Eastleigh vs King s Lynn

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Southend Utd vs Cambridge Utd

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Boreham Wood vs Barnet

19/1/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Real Valladolid vs Elche CF

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Club Leon vs Pachuca CF

19/1/2021 6:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Altrincham vs Woking

19/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Peterborough vs Charlton Athletic

19/1/2021 21:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Chorley FC vs Kettering

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

19/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions