Curzon Ashton vs Southport

England National League North

Curzon Ashton vs Southport Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 22:45

England National League North

Curzon Ashton

Curzon Ashton

England National League North

 Southport

Southport

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 22:45

22%

Curzon Ashton Wins

46%

Draw

32%

Southport Wins

X

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

29%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Curzon Ashton vs Southport

Time: 22:45 Date: 19/1/2021

League: England National League North

For the game between Curzon Ashton vs Southport on 19/1/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Curzon Ashton has a 22% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Curzon Ashton vs Southport is 2.83. Half time porbability for Curzon Ashton is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 29, and Half Time probability for Southport is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Curzon Ashton vs Southport is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Yeovil Town vs Notts County

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Curzon Ashton vs Southport

19/1/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Boston River vs CD Maldonado

19/1/2021 1:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Solihull Moors vs Weymouth

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Turkgucu vs Ataspor

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

York City vs Gateshead

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Adalah vs Arar FC

19/1/2021 15:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Slough Town vs Ebbsfleet Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Kawkab vs Al Ta i

19/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hajer Club vs Najran SC

19/1/2021 15:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions