CD Huachipato vs Union Espanola

Chile Primera Division

CD Huachipato vs Union Espanola Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 23:00

Chile Primera Division

CD Huachipato

CD Huachipato

Chile Primera Division

 Union Espanola

Union Espanola

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 23:00

27%

CD Huachipato Wins

36%

Draw

37%

Union Espanola Wins

2

Full Time Tip

18%

Under 2,5 Goals

82%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

39%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

4.11

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Huachipato vs Union Espanola

Time: 23:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Chile Primera Division

For the game between CD Huachipato vs Union Espanola on 19/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that CD Huachipato has a 27% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 18% and over 2.5 score probability is 82%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Huachipato vs Union Espanola is 4.11. Half time porbability for CD Huachipato is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Union Espanola is 39. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Huachipato vs Union Espanola is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Harrogate Town vs Exeter City

19/1/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Merreikh Al Sudan vs Hilal Ubayyid

19/1/2021 19:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Mirandes vs Rayo Vallecano

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Turkgucu vs Ataspor

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Huachipato vs Union Espanola

19/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Juventud LP vs IA Sud America

19/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Istra 1961 vs HNK Gorica

19/1/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Umm Salal SC vs Al Arabi Kuwait

19/1/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cariari Pococi vs AD Ramonense

19/1/2021 3:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Vicenza Calcio vs Chievo

19/1/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions