Bayern Alzenau vs VfB Stuttgart II

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

Bayern Alzenau vs VfB Stuttgart II Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 21:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

Bayern Alzenau

Bayern Alzenau

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 VfB Stuttgart II

VfB Stuttgart II

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 21:00

31%

Bayern Alzenau Wins

32%

Draw

37%

VfB Stuttgart II Wins

2

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

32%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bayern Alzenau vs VfB Stuttgart II

Time: 21:00 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between Bayern Alzenau vs VfB Stuttgart II on 19/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Bayern Alzenau has a 31% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bayern Alzenau vs VfB Stuttgart II is 1.83. Half time porbability for Bayern Alzenau is 32%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for VfB Stuttgart II is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bayern Alzenau vs VfB Stuttgart II is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Real Kashmir vs Sudeva Moonlight

19/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Zamalek SC vs El Gouna

19/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Slough Town vs Ebbsfleet Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

TRAU FC vs Mohammedan SC

19/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hemel Hempstead vs Oxford City

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Bath City vs Havant

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Doncaster Rovers vs Rochdale

19/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Mouscron vs Peruwelz

19/1/2021 20:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Morecambe vs Walsall FC

19/1/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Qadisiya Khubar vs Al Fateh (KSA)

19/1/2021 17:50
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions