Bangladesh Police vs Bashundhara Kings

Bangladesh Premier League

Bangladesh Police vs Bashundhara Kings Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 12:30

Bangladesh Premier League

Bangladesh Police

Bangladesh Police

Bangladesh Premier League

 Bashundhara Kings

Bashundhara Kings

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 12:30

18%

Bangladesh Police Wins

39%

Draw

43%

Bashundhara Kings Wins

2

Full Time Tip

73%

Under 2,5 Goals

27%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.35

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bangladesh Police vs Bashundhara Kings

Time: 12:30 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Bangladesh Premier League

For the game between Bangladesh Police vs Bashundhara Kings on 19/1/2021 at 12:30 we calculated that Bangladesh Police has a 18% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 73% and over 2.5 score probability is 27%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bangladesh Police vs Bashundhara Kings is 1.35. Half time porbability for Bangladesh Police is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Bashundhara Kings is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bangladesh Police vs Bashundhara Kings is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Watford vs Barnsley

19/1/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Shorta Damascus vs Al

19/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lewes FC vs Carshalton

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Boston United vs Spennymoor Town

19/1/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Boreham Wood vs Barnet

19/1/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Slough Town vs Ebbsfleet Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mainz II vs Astoria Walldorf

19/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hull City vs Accrington Stanley

19/1/2021 20:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Zamalek SC vs El Gouna

19/1/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

19/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions