Al Ahli Jeddah vs Abha Club

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Abha Club Football Predictions and Statistics

19/1/2021 20:15

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Al Ahli Jeddah

Al Ahli Jeddah

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Abha Club

Abha Club

Date : 19/1/2021 Time : 20:15

41%

Al Ahli Jeddah Wins

29%

Draw

30%

Abha Club Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Ahli Jeddah vs Abha Club

Time: 20:15 Date: 19/1/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Al Ahli Jeddah vs Abha Club on 19/1/2021 at 20:15 we calculated that Al Ahli Jeddah has a 41% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Ahli Jeddah vs Abha Club is 2.50. Half time porbability for Al Ahli Jeddah is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Abha Club is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Ahli Jeddah vs Abha Club is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Deportes Tolima vs Once Caldas

19/1/2021 3:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Peterborough vs Charlton Athletic

19/1/2021 21:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hajer Club vs Najran SC

19/1/2021 15:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Altrincham vs Woking

19/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Juventud LP vs IA Sud America

19/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lewes FC vs Carshalton

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Bukiryah vs Al Hazm

19/1/2021 15:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Darlington 1883 vs Hereford Utd

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Worthing FC vs Bishops Stortford

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Guiseley AFC vs Kidderminster

19/1/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions