Sohar Club vs Muscat Club

Oman Professional League

Sohar Club vs Muscat Club Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 16:00

Oman Professional League

Sohar Club

Sohar Club

Oman Professional League

 Muscat Club

Muscat Club

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 16:00

44%

Sohar Club Wins

32%

Draw

24%

Muscat Club Wins

1

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

47%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sohar Club vs Muscat Club

Time: 16:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Oman Professional League

For the game between Sohar Club vs Muscat Club on 18/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Sohar Club has a 44% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sohar Club vs Muscat Club is 2.18. Half time porbability for Sohar Club is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Muscat Club is 47. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sohar Club vs Muscat Club is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz

18/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sarmiento Resistencia vs Huracan Las Heras

18/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Annecy FC vs Bourg

18/1/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Chaco For Ever vs Sansinena

18/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas

18/1/2021 6:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas

18/1/2021 6:06
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Mathare United vs Zoo Kericho

18/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jong PSV vs NAC Breda

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ismaily SC vs Arab Contractors

18/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sohar Club vs Muscat Club

18/1/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions