Santos Guapiles vs Perez Zeledon

Costa Rica Primera Division

Santos Guapiles vs Perez Zeledon Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 0:00

Costa Rica Primera Division

Santos Guapiles

Santos Guapiles

Costa Rica Primera Division

 Perez Zeledon

Perez Zeledon

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 0:00

34%

Santos Guapiles Wins

36%

Draw

30%

Perez Zeledon Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.35

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Santos Guapiles vs Perez Zeledon

Time: 0:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Primera Division

For the game between Santos Guapiles vs Perez Zeledon on 18/1/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Santos Guapiles has a 34% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Santos Guapiles vs Perez Zeledon is 2.35. Half time porbability for Santos Guapiles is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Perez Zeledon is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Santos Guapiles vs Perez Zeledon is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Comunicaciones vs Antigua GFC

18/1/2021 3:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Baadraan Tehran vs Khooshe Talaee

18/1/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Alianza FC vs Deportivo Ahuachapan

18/1/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Western Stima vs Gor Mahia

18/1/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Doxa Katokopia vs AEK Larnaka

18/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CA Guemes vs Villa Mitre

18/1/2021 23:10
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sarmiento Resistencia vs Huracan Las Heras

18/1/2021 2:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Persepolis FC vs Foolad Khuzestan

18/1/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Mineiro vs Atletico GO

18/1/2021 0:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Atletico Nacional vs Ind. Santa Fe

18/1/2021 2:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions