Sakaryaspor vs Serik Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Sakaryaspor vs Serik Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Sakaryaspor

Sakaryaspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Serik Belediyespor

Serik Belediyespor

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 13:00

35%

Sakaryaspor Wins

44%

Draw

21%

Serik Belediyespor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sakaryaspor vs Serik Belediyespor

Time: 13:00 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Sakaryaspor vs Serik Belediyespor on 18/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Sakaryaspor has a 35% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sakaryaspor vs Serik Belediyespor is 1.50. Half time porbability for Sakaryaspor is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for Serik Belediyespor is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sakaryaspor vs Serik Belediyespor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


CA Tigre vs San Martin S.J.

18/1/2021 1:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Chaco For Ever vs Sansinena

18/1/2021 2:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas

18/1/2021 6:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Plaza Colonia vs Liverpool (URU)

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Santos Guapiles vs Perez Zeledon

18/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Juventud LP vs IA Sud America

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hamburger SV vs VfL Osnabruck

18/1/2021 22:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Jong Utrecht vs Jong Ajax

18/1/2021 20:45
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Chennaiyin vs East Bengal

18/1/2021 17:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Nizwa Club vs Bahla Club

18/1/2021 19:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions