Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz

Iran League 1

Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 13:30

Iran League 1

Rayka Babol

Rayka Babol

Iran League 1

 Gol Reyhan Alborz

Gol Reyhan Alborz

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 13:30

34%

Rayka Babol Wins

51%

Draw

15%

Gol Reyhan Alborz Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

11%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

28%

Both Team To Score - Yes

72%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz

Time: 13:30 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Iran League 1

For the game between Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz on 18/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Rayka Babol has a 34% probability to win, 51% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz is 1.17. Half time porbability for Rayka Babol is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Gol Reyhan Alborz is 11. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 72 and YES-BTTS 28. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas

18/1/2021 6:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Juventud LP vs IA Sud America

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

GD Estoril vs Sporting Covilha

18/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sheikh Jamal DhC vs Abahani Chittagong

18/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Malavan FC vs Sorkhpooshan Pakdasht

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rayka Babol vs Gol Reyhan Alborz

18/1/2021 13:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ismaily SC vs Arab Contractors

18/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Arman Gahar vs Shahin Bushehr

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fenerbahce SK vs MKE Ankaragucu

18/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hamburger SV vs VfL Osnabruck

18/1/2021 22:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions