Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas

Mexico Primera Division

Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 6:06

Mexico Primera Division

Queretaro FC

Queretaro FC

Mexico Primera Division

 Club Atlas

Club Atlas

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 6:06

36%

Queretaro FC Wins

33%

Draw

31%

Club Atlas Wins

1

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.15

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas

Time: 6:06 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Mexico Primera Division

For the game between Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas on 18/1/2021 at 6:06 we calculated that Queretaro FC has a 36% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas is 1.15. Half time porbability for Queretaro FC is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Club Atlas is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Queretaro FC vs Club Atlas is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


SPAL 1907 vs Reggiana

18/1/2021 23:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ittihad Alexandria vs ENPPI Cairo

18/1/2021 15:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Esteghlal Molasani vs Mes Kerman

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Western Stima vs Gor Mahia

18/1/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Jong PSV vs NAC Breda

18/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Agropecuario vs Quilmes AC

18/1/2021 3:20
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Chooka Talesh vs Fajr Sepasi

18/1/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Arman Gahar vs Shahin Bushehr

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Comunicaciones vs Antigua GFC

18/1/2021 3:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions