Portimonense SC vs Belenenses

Portugal Primeira

Portimonense SC vs Belenenses Football Predictions and Statistics

18/1/2021 23:15

Portugal Primeira

Portimonense SC

Portimonense SC

Portugal Primeira

 Belenenses

Belenenses

Date : 18/1/2021 Time : 23:15

25%

Portimonense SC Wins

47%

Draw

28%

Belenenses Wins

X

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

72%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.71

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Portimonense SC vs Belenenses

Time: 23:15 Date: 18/1/2021

League: Portugal Primeira

For the game between Portimonense SC vs Belenenses on 18/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that Portimonense SC has a 25% probability to win, 47% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Portimonense SC vs Belenenses is 1.71. Half time porbability for Portimonense SC is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Belenenses is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Portimonense SC vs Belenenses is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 72%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Kasimpasa SK vs Erzurum BB

18/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Portimonense SC vs Belenenses

18/1/2021 23:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SPAL 1907 vs Reggiana

18/1/2021 23:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pars Jonoubi Jam vs Shahrdari Astara

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Arman Gahar vs Shahin Bushehr

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Malavan FC vs Sorkhpooshan Pakdasht

18/1/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sheikh Jamal DhC vs Abahani Chittagong

18/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ismaily SC vs Arab Contractors

18/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fenerbahce SK vs MKE Ankaragucu

18/1/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hamburger SV vs VfL Osnabruck

18/1/2021 22:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions